Write a Proposal Narrative
Please concisely provide the following information in narrative form as listed below. Limit these next sections in A-C to four (4) pages or less excluding attachments. (Please note, proposals exceeding the four (4) page limit will not be considered for grants.
A. Organizational Information
1. Brief summary of your organization and a summary of organization mission and goals.
2. Description of current programs, activities, service statistics, accomplishments and strengths of your organization.
3. (If applicable) Your organization's relationship with other organizations working to meet the same needs or providing similar services. Please explain how you differ from these other agencies.
B. Purpose of Grant
2. Specific activities
3. Impact of activities
1. How will you measure the effectiveness of your activities?
2. Define your criteria (measurable, if possible) for a successful program and the results you expect to have achieved by the end of the funding period.
3. Who will be involved in evaluating this work (staff, board, constituents, community, consultants)?
4. How will evaluations be used to improve your program?
The following information is required before the application can be processed. This information is in addition to the required four page (maximum) requirement.
2. Other Supporting Materials
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT!
Submitting the Application
One signed copy of your grant application materials should be mailed to:
Latah County Community Foundation
Grant application materials must also now be submitted electronically.
As of January 1, 2012, we require that all applications be submitted electronically. However, we still need one printed copy of all materials listed above. The printed copy will be mailed to the Post Office box listed above. Electronic submissions must be .pdf files. They will be sent to:
latahcountycommunityfoundation (at) gmail.com